Sacramento’s TPO Commercial Roofing Contractors
Two Rivers Roofing provides commercial roofing services throughout the Greater Sacramento Valley and Bay Area.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is a thermoplastic material that is commonly used in commercial roofing applications. It is known for its durability, strength, and resistance to a variety of environmental factors, including UV radiation, chemicals, and extreme temperatures. PVC roofing membranes are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for commercial roofing contractors.
Here are some of the benefits of using PVC for commercial roofing:
- Durability: PVC is a very durable material that can withstand the elements for many years.
- Strength: PVC is a strong material that can support heavy loads.
- Resistance to environmental factors: PVC is resistant to UV radiation, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight: PVC is a lightweight material that is easy to install.
- Easy to maintain: PVC is a low-maintenance material that does not require regular painting or sealing.
If you are looking for a durable, strong, and environmentally friendly roofing material for your commercial property, PVC is a great option.
Commercial Roofing Installation and Repair Systems
At Two Rivers Roofing we specialize in Thermoplastic Roof Membrane also known as (TPO) and (PVC) roofing systems. This roofing system is lightweight, highly reflective and provides excellent weathering and resistance to UV light, punctures/tears, and most chemicals including oils, animal fats, and bacterial growth. The seam strength offered by thermoplastic roofs makes it an ordeal for second-generation applications. The nature of these resistances makes thermoplastic roof membrane popular for restaurants and other businesses that emit oil and/or from their ventilation systems.
Silicone Restoration Membrane (SRM) is a fluid that is applied directly onto an existing roof system. Commercial building owners usually opt for this treatment when their roofing system has slight wear, and they want a renewal coating applied to maximize wear and tear and extend its lifetime.
- Waterproof and highly immune to ponding water in the non-seam areas.
- Seams are heat welded into monolithic membrane.
- Energy efficient reflective material that is light weight, attractive, with a clean appearance.
- Tear and puncture resistant.
Commercial Roofing Inspections
Commercial roofing inspections are important for a number of reasons. First, they can help to identify potential problems before they become major issues. Second, they can help to ensure that your roof is properly maintained and that it is in good condition. Third, they can help to protect your business from costly repairs or replacements.
There are a number of things that a commercial roofing inspector will look for during an inspection. These include:
- The overall condition of the roof
- Type of roofing material
- The age of the roof
- Presence of any damage or defects
- Condition of the flashing
- The condition of the gutters and downspouts
- Condition of the insulation
- Overall condition of the roofing ventilation system
- Condition of the roof drainage system
If any problems are found during an inspection, the inspector will recommend repairs or replacements as needed. It is important to have your commercial roof inspected regularly by a qualified professional. This will help to ensure that your roof is in good condition and that it will protect your business from costly repairs or replacements.
Here are some of the benefits of having a commercial roofing inspection:
- Preventative maintenance: A commercial roofing inspection can help to identify potential problems before they become major issues. This can save you time and money in the long run.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your roof is in good condition can give you peace of mind. This is especially important if you own a business that relies on its roof to operate.
- Increased property value: A well-maintained roof can increase the value of your property. This is especially important if you are planning to sell your property in the near future.
Commercial Roofing Repair
Commercial roofing repair is the process of fixing or replacing damaged or worn-out roofing materials. It is an important part of maintaining a commercial property, as a damaged roof can lead to leaks, water damage, and other problems.
There are a number of different types of commercial roofing repairs, depending on the type of roofing material and the extent of the damage.
Some common repairs include:
- Flashing repair: Flashing is the metal or plastic that seals the joints between different roofing materials. It is important to keep flashing in good repair, as leaks can occur if it is damaged.
- Gutter and downspout repair: Gutters and downspouts collect rainwater and direct it away from the foundation of a building. They are important for preventing water damage, so it is important to keep them in good repair.
- Roofing shingle repair: Roofing shingles are the individual pieces of material that make up the roof. They can be damaged by wind, hail, or other weather events. If roofing shingles are damaged, they should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
- Roofing membrane repair: A roofing membrane is a single sheet of material that covers the entire roof. It is used to protect the roof from leaks and other damage. If a roofing membrane is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
Commercial roofing repair can be a complex and time-consuming process. It is important to hire a qualified and experienced contractor to perform the repairs. The contractor should be able to assess the damage and recommend the best course of action. They should also be able to obtain the necessary permits and inspections.
The cost of commercial roofing repair will vary depending on the type of damage, the size of the roof, and the materials that are used. It is important to get estimates from several contractors before making a decision.
By having your commercial roof inspected regularly and repaired promptly, you can help to extend its lifespan and protect your business from costly damage.
Commercial Roofing Inspections
Detailed report of your current roof system w/photos and clear explanations
Commercial Roofs must adhere to Weather Protection, Flashing, and Roof Drainage.
Roof Decks shall be covered with approved Roof Coverings secured to the building. Flashing shall be installed to prevent moisture from entering the wall and roof through joints in copings.
Get a Roof quote!
We’ll put together a customized quote about your roof project and work with you to get started on the repairs.